Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh, The Places I'll Go!

So, I decided to start a blog. Yeah, yeah, let's cram another one of these things into an already overloaded world of random crap, I know. But I'm going to do it anyways.

Just to let you know, I ramble. A lot. So chances are, there will be portions of my posts that will probably either go way off topic or will make no sense. I'll apologize in advance for all that.

But I guess I should explain the name of the blog. I'm slowly, but surely, become a huge nerd. It all started with videogames, and I'm pretty sure it's going to end in Dungeons and Dragons. I'm not a full-on nerd though. I don't speak in "l33t" or call everyone a newb or anything. Although I do enjoy telling people I pwned them... Either way, I've decided to embrace my geekiness and share it with the world. So chances are, I'm going to discuss a lot of nerdy things. Hope that's okay. I'll try to keep it to a minimum though.

Most likely I'll stick to discussions of what I know and love; music, movies, television, videogames, books and perhaps a little oragami. Just kidding about the oragami part. I only know how to make a paper crane, so I won't post about it. Or maybe I will, you never know (oh, the suspense)! Ok, here's what I'm talking about with the rambling and going off topic. Sorry, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment